Giving hope to the next generation
To give life and hope to the underprivileged in the society, focusing on children, women, youths and the aged.
“The time is always right to do what is right”
Martin Luther king Jr
“No one has ever become poor by giving”
The little things matter, no one can do everything, but everyone can do something, with your donation, you’re working together with Charis Zoe Love Foundation for the survival, protection and development of children in different part of the country to the world at large. We will do whatever it takes to help, empower and save children. Wherever they are, whoever they are, whenever they need us.
Giving life; Giving hope …
We are always reaching out
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To connect to those willing to help the underprivileged in the society to those in rural areas who really need the help.
- To reach out to the underprivileged in the society, ministering to their financial, health, emotional, spiritual and psychological needs.
- To create the means for providing medical assistance to people in rural communities establishing mobile clinics and giving free healthcare.
- To provide and support in giving adequate education to children whose parents can’t afford it through scholarships, grants and educational materials, at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels of education.
- To support and sponsor emergency treatment of children with life threatening emergency sicknesses and diseases in children of the less privileged who cannot afford it.
- To create empowerment opportunity through livelihood vocational skills and entrepreneurship to women.
Work with us
Let’s join forces together to put a smile on people’s face
GIVE TO OUR COURSE
Networking and partnership building are very important tools for Charis Zoe Love Foundation to deploy for expanding reach and leveraging additional resources, both human and material to improve impact. A wide array of partnerships is envisaged